Powerful marketing for a strong city

Marketing Mannheim's success stories is the main task of Stadtmarketing Mannheim GmbH, which was founded in 2001 as one of Germany's first public-private partnerships (PPP) in the city marketing sector. 49 percent of the shares of the limited company are held by the city of Mannheim. The remaining 51 per cent are currently divided between 21 Mannheim companies. Alongside Stadtmarketing's sponsors and project partners, these companies aim to promote the heart of the Rhine-Neckar region.

The goal is to further expand Mannheim's competitiveness, to increase the city's attractiveness both internally and externally, and to attract well-trained specialists and talented young people to the city in the long term. To achieve this as effectively as possible, Stadtmarketing focuses on four strategic topics.


Mannheim, Planken Visualisierung
City of Shopping & Experiences
Mannheim, GrĂ¼nder- und Innovationsstadt
Start-Up & Innovation City
Mannheim, Festival am Hafen
Culture & Festival City
Mannheim, Rheinufer
Green City & City by the River